- 1 ball (16 ounces) ready-to-bake pizza dough
- 2 tablespoons Dierbergs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese (divided)
- 1 package (5 ounces) mini pepperoni slices
- 1 can (2.25 ounces) Dierbergs sliced ripe olives, drained
- ⅓ cup minced fresh basil
- 4 ounces Dierbergs Kitchen provel cheese ropes
- Dierbergs Kitchen Signature Marinara Sauce, warmed
Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of the parmesan over bottom of 9 x 5-inch loaf pan that has been lightly coated with no-stick cooking spray; set aside.
Pat dough into 4 x 6-inch rectangle; cut into 24 pieces.
Roll each piece into ball. Dip dough balls in olive oil, then roll in parmesan.
Arrange half the dough balls in single layer in prepared pan. Sprinkle half the pepperoni, half the olives, half the basil, 2 tablespoons of the parmesan, and provel cheese over top. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Sprinkle any remaining parmesan over top.
Cover tightly with plastic wrap; let rise in warm place until doubled in size, about 60 minutes.
Remove plastic and bake in 350°F. oven until golden brown, about 25 to 30 minutes.
Turn out onto cutting board; invert onto serving plate. Serve warm with Marinara Sauce.
Serving Size: Per Serving without Marinara
Cholesterol: 51 mg
Fat: 27 g
Sodium: 1351 mg
Carbohydrates: 38 g
Protein: 17 g
Saturated Fat: 10 g