- 1 pound Plant-Based Ground Chicken (Match)
- 1 tablespoon Dierbergs olive oil
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger root
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 cartons (8.25 ounces each) unsalted chicken stock
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- ¼ to ½ teaspoon Thai roasted red chili paste
- 1 can (8 ounces) diced water chestnuts, drained
- 2 cups sliced bok choy
- ½ pound shiitake mushrooms, stems removed and caps thinly sliced (about 2 cups)
- 1 cup thinly sliced red bell pepper
- 1 cup Cahokia Whole Grain Brown Rice, cooked according to package directions
Crumble meat substitute into large saucepan. Add olive oil, onion, ginger root, and garlic; cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally with wooden spoon to break up meat into small pieces, until chicken is no longer pink, about 10 minutes.
Add stock, soy sauce, and chili garlic paste. Stir in water chestnuts, bok choy, mushrooms, and bell pepper; cook stirring occasionally until heated through.
Mound rice in center of 4 serving bowls; top with plant-based chicken/veggie mixture.
Serving Size: Per Serving
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Fat: 7 g
Sodium: 935 mg
Carbohydrates: 55 g
Protein: 32 g
Saturated Fat: 1 g