- 1 pork tenderloin (about 1 pound)
- 2 tablespoons Dierbergs olive oil (divided)
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup dry vermouth
- 1 container (18 ounces) Dierbergs Fresh Cut butternut squash
- 1 carton (8.25 ounces) chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons minced shallot
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons rubbed sage leaves
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup polenta corn grits
- ½ teaspoon coarse salt
- 2 tablespoons Dierbergs butter
- ½ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 container (5 ounces) baby kale
Trim fat and silver skin from pork; cut into bite-size pieces.
In large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add pork and season with salt and pepper; cut stirring occasionally until cooked through, about 8 to 10 minutes. Place pork on plate; set aside.
Deglaze skillet with vermouth. Add remaining olive oil, squash, stock, shallot, garlic, and sage; cover and cook stirring occasionally until squash is tender, about 10 to 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, in large saucepan, bring water and salt to a boil over medium-high heat. Quickly whisk in polenta. Reduce heat to low; cook stirring frequently until tender, about 5 minutes. Whisk in parmesan and butter.
Stir pork along with accumulated juices into squash. Stir in kale in batches until wilted.
Divide polenta among 4 plates; top with pork mixture.
Serving Size: Per Serving
Cholesterol: 96 mg
Fat: 19 g
Sodium: 603 mg
Carbohydrates: 49 g
Protein: 34 g
Saturated Fat: N/A