- 1 bag (28 ounces) baby yellow potatoes
- ¼ cup prepared Italian dressing
- 1 pound fresh green beans, trimmed and halved
- ⅓ cup diagonally sliced green onion, including tops
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
Place potatoes in large saucepan; cover with cold water. Bring to a boil over high heat; reduce heat and simmer until tender, about 8 to 10 minutes. Drain well.
Place potatoes in large bowl; pour dressing over top and toss until well mixed. Let stand 30 minutes.
Place green beans in large pot of boiling water; cook until just crisp-tender, about 6 minutes. Drain well.
Add green beans and green onion to potatoes in bowl. Season with salt and pepper; toss until well mixed. Sprinkle parsley over top.
Serving Size: Per Serving
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Fat: 2 g
Sodium: 307 mg
Carbohydrates: 30 g
Protein: 4 g
Saturated Fat: <1 g