- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1½ pounds)
- ¼ cup Dierbergs flour
- 1 tablespoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 2 tablespoons Dierbergs olive oil (divided)
- ½ cup light mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 6 Dierbergs Bakery Ciabatta or Kaiser rolls, split
- 6 lettuce leaves
- 1 ripe avocado, halved, pitted, peeled, and sliced
- 12 slices bacon, cooked crisp
- 12 tomato slices
Place chicken in single layer on jellyroll pan; cover with plastic wrap. Place pan in freezer until chicken is partially frozen, about 30 minutes.
Using sharp knife, split each chicken breast horizontally into two thinner pieces. If needed, place each piece between 2 sheets of plastic wrap and lightly pound to even thickness.
On sheet of waxed paper, combine flour and seasoning. Dredge chicken in flour mixture, shaking off excess. Discard remaining seasoned flour.
In large nonstick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook in batches until lightly browned and internal temperature is, 165°F., about 4 minutes per side.
In small bowl, combine mayonnaise, Dijon, and honey; stir until mixed.
Spread mayonnaise mixture on cut sides of each roll. Top with chicken and remaining ingredients as desired.
Serving Size: Per Serving
Cholesterol: 103 mg
Fat: 25 g
Sodium: 998 mg
Carbohydrates: 40 g
Protein: 39 g
Saturated Fat: N/A