- 1 container (15 ounces) part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 large Dierbergs egg, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 package (5 ounces) baby spinach, coarsely chopped
- 1 jar (24 ounces) prepared pasta sauce (divided)
- 1 package (22 ounces) frozen cheese ravioli, cooked according to package directions
- 1 package (8 ounces) shredded Italian cheese blend
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
In large bowl, stir together ricotta, egg, and basil. Stir in spinach; set aside.
Spread ¾ cup pasta sauce in bottom of 9 x 13-inch baking dish that has been lightly coated with no-stick cooking spray.
Top with half of the ravioli in single layer. Spread all of the ricotta mixture over ravioli; sprinkle half of the cheese blend over top. Top with remaining ravioli, pasta sauce, and cheese blend.
Bake in 350°F. oven until heated through, about 30 minutes.
Sprinkle parmesan over top; bake an additional 5 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Serving Size: Per Serving
Cholesterol: 92 mg
Fat: 19 g
Sodium: 934 mg
Carbohydrates: 36 g
Protein: 24 g
Saturated Fat: N/A