- 1 cup water
- 4 Celestial Seasonings Red Zinger Tea Bags
- 1 jar (12 ounces) Smucker’s Orchard’s Finest Michigan Red Tart Cherry Preserves (divided)
- 1½ teaspoons grated orange peel (divided)
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 1¼ teaspoons grated lemon peel (divided)
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice (divided)
- 2 pork tenderloins (about ¾ pound each)
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons sweet vermouth
Place water in 2-cup glass measure; microwave high 2 minutes. Add tea bags; steep 6 minutes. Remove and discard tea bags; cool completely.
Combine ½ cup of the tea and 2 tablespoons of the Cherry Preserves in blender container; blend until smooth. Stir into remaining tea. Add 1 teaspoon of the orange peel, orange juice, 1 teaspoon of the lemon peel, and 1 tablespoon of the lemon juice.
Trim and discard fat and silver skin from tenderloins. Place pork in large freezer-weight reclosable plastic bag. Pour tea mixture over pork; seal bag and turn to coat meat. Place bag on plate and marinate in refrigerator several hours or overnight.
Remove pork from bag; discard marinade. Season pork with salt and pepper.
Place pork on oiled grid over medium heat; cover and grill turning occasionally until internal temperature is 150°F., about 14 to 18 minutes. Let stand 5 to 10 minutes before slicing.
Meanwhile, in small saucepan, combine remaining Cherry Preserves and sweet vermouth over high heat; bring to a boil. Remove from heat and stir in remaining ½ teaspoon orange peel, ¼ teaspoon lemon peel, and 1 teaspoon lemon juice. Serve with sliced pork.
Serving Size: Per Serving
Cholesterol: 52 mg
Fat: 2 g
Sodium: 262 mg
Carbohydrates: 33 g
Protein: 22 g
Saturated Fat: N/A