- 2 cartons (32 ounces each) reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped carrot
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon chicken base (Better Than Bouillon)
- 1 teaspoon herbes de Provence
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 cups wide homestyle noodles
- 4 cups diced cooked chicken
In stockpot or Dutch oven, combine all ingredients except noodles and chicken over medium heat; cover and cook until vegetables are crisp-tender, about 15 minutes.
Add noodles; cook until tender, about 15 minutes. Stir in cooked chicken; cook until heated through.
Ladle into serving bowls.
Serving Size: Per Serving
Cholesterol: 79 mg
Fat: 6 g
Sodium: 1179 mg
Carbohydrates: 15 g
Protein: 25 g
Saturated Fat: 2 g