- 2 tablespoons Dierbergs olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 boneless center-cut pork loin roast (about 2 to 2½ pounds)
- 3 tablespoons Dierbergs butter (divided)
- 3 cups coarsely sliced wild mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons diced shallot
- ¼ cup brandy
- 1 container (12 ounces) Dierbergs Kitchen White Wine Lemon Butter Sauce
In small bowl, combine olive oil, garlic, thyme, and salt and pepper; brush over surface of pork. Place pork fat-side up on rack in shallow roasting pan.
Roast in 375°F. oven until internal temperature is 145°F., about 60 to 75 minutes. (Reserve pan with drippings.) Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
While pork is resting, scrape drippings from bottom of roasting pan into large skillet. Add 2 tablespoons of the butter; cook over medium heat until butter is melted.
Add mushrooms and shallot; cook stirring occasionally until mushrooms soften, about 4 minutes. Place mushroom mixture on plate; set aside.
Remove pan from heat; stir in brandy. Return pan to heat; cook until reduced by half, about 2 minutes.
Stir in White Wine Sauce; bring to a simmer. Whisk in remaining 1 tablespoon butter until melted. Gently stir in mushroom mixture.
Serve sauce with pork.
Serving Size: Per Serving
Cholesterol: 68 mg
Fat: 14 g
Sodium: 193 mg
Carbohydrates: 5 g
Protein: 20 g
Saturated Fat: 7 g