- 6 bunches baby rainbow carrots (about 4 pounds), halved lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons Dierbergs olive oil (divided)
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
Place carrots on 2 foil-lined jellyroll pans that have been lightly coated with no-stick cooking spray. Drizzle each with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
In small bowl, stir together cumin, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper. Sprinkle half the seasoning over carrots in each pan; toss until well mixed.
Arrange carrots in single layer. Roast in 425˚F. oven, stirring halfway through cooking time, until carrots are tender and lightly browned, about 12 to 15 minutes. Place carrots on serving platter.
In small bowl, stir together yogurt, lime juice, honey, water, and remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil. Drizzle over carrots; toss until well mixed.
Serving Size: Per Serving
Cholesterol: 1 mg
Fat: 6 g
Sodium: 180 mg
Carbohydrates: 21 g
Protein: 2 g
Saturated Fat: N/A