- 2 tablespoons Dierbergs canola oil
- ½ cup chopped green bell pepper
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can (28 ounces) diced tomatoes
- 1 to 2 teaspoons Cajun/Creole seasoning
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 to 4 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1½ pounds white-fleshed fish fillets (tilapia, swai, barramundi), thawed if frozen
In large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add green pepper, onion, and garlic; cook stirring frequently until onion wilts, about 2 to 3 minutes.
Stir in tomatoes and seasonings; reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
Place fish on top of sauce, cover, and cook 10 minutes, spooning sauce over fish occasionally, until fish is opaque and flakes easily with fork.
Serving Size: Per Serving
Cholesterol: 84 mg
Fat: 10 g
Sodium: 556 mg
Carbohydrates: 13 g
Protein: 35 g
Saturated Fat: N/A