- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1 jalapeño, halved, seeded, deveined, and finely diced
- 1 hard-cooked egg, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon sweet pickle relish
- 1 salmon fillet (about 1 pound)
- ¾ cup panko bread crumbs
- ¼ cup light mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons diced shallot
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Dierbergs canola oil
- 4 Dierbergs Bakery hamburger buns, split and toasted
- Lettuce leaves and sliced tomato
FOR CILANTRO TARTAR SAUCE: In small bowl, stir together mayonnaise, cilantro, jalapeño, hard-cooked egg, garlic, Dijon mustard, and sweet pickle relish until well mixed. Cover and chill several hours to develop flavors.
FOR SALMON BURGERS: Remove and discard skin from salmon; cut salmon into 1-inch pieces. Place salmon in work bowl of food processor fitted with steel knife blade; pulse several times until coarsely chopped.
In medium bowl, combine panko, mayonnaise, shallot, cilantro, cumin, salt, and pepper until well mixed. Stir in salmon. Shape mixture into four 4-inch patties.
In large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add patties; cook until browned and cooked through, about 4 minutes per side.
TO SERVE: Place Burger on buns and top with lettuce leaf, tomato slice, and dollop of Sauce.
Serving Size: Per serving with 1 tablespoon Tartar Sauce
Cholesterol: 84 mg
Fat: 23 g
Sodium: 653 mg
Carbohydrates: 33 g
Protein: 28 g
Saturated Fat: N/A