- 4 salmon fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 1 small bulb fennel, thinly sliced
- 1 medium yellow squash, thinly sliced
- 1 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
- ½ cup thinly sliced red onion
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons Dierbergs extra virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
Use sharp knife to remove skin from bottom of each fillet. Place salmon on one end of foil-lined 17 x 11-inch jellyroll pan that has been coated with no-stick cooking spray.
Place fennel, squash, red onion, and thyme on opposite end of pan.
Drizzle olive oil over salmon and vegetables; season with salt and pepper.
Roast in 400°F. oven until internal temperature of salmon is 145°F. and vegetables are tender, about 20 to 25 minutes.
Serving Size: Per Serving
Fat: 18 g
Sodium: 107 mg
Carbohydrates: 8 g
Protein: 35 g
Saturated Fat: N/A