- 3 tablespoons Dierbergs butter
- 1 pound assorted wild mushrooms (cremini, shiitake, oyster), coarsely chopped
- 3 tablespoons dry sherry
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounces (1 cup) shredded fontina cheese
- 1 teaspoon herbes de Provence
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Minced fresh parsley
In large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat.
Add mushrooms and sherry; cook stirring often until mushrooms are tender, about 3 minutes.
Add cream cheese, fontina, and herbes de Provence; reduce heat, cover, and cook stirring often until cheese melts, about 3 to 4 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
Place in serving dish. Sprinkle parsley over top. Serve warm with crusty bread.
Serving Size: Per 2 tablespoons (without bread)
Cholesterol: 19 mg
Fat: 6 g
Sodium: 70 mg
Carbohydrates: 2 g
Protein: 2 g
Saturated Fat: N/A