- ⅓ cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons minced shallot
- 5 tablespoons Dierbergs extra virgin olive oil (divided)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoons Italian herb seasoning (divided)
- 1 cup tri-color quinoa, cooked and drained according to package directions
- 1 pound thin asparagus, ends trimmed
- 4 cups sliced rainbow carrots
- 1 pound large (21 to 25 count) shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 bunch radishes, tops removed and thinly sliced
In 1-cup glass measure, whisk together lemon juice, shallot, 3 tablespoons of the olive oil, Dijon, honey, and ½ teaspoon of the Italian seasoning.
Stir 3 tablespoons of the Vinaigrette over cooked quinoa, toss until well mixed. Set remaining Vinaigrette aside.
In large pot of boiling water, cook asparagus 5 minutes; using tongs, remove and place on large serving platter. Add carrots to same boiling water; cook 7 minutes; drain and place on platter with asparagus. Drizzle 1 tablespoon of the olive oil over vegetables and sprinkle with remaining ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning.
In large skillet, heat remaining tablespoon olive oil over medium-high heat. Add shrimp; cook stirring occasionally until shrimp are pink and opaque throughout, about 5 to 10 minutes.
Divide shrimp, vegetables, and quinoa among 6 serving bowls. Drizzle remaining Vinaigrette over tops.
Serving Size: Per Serving
Cholesterol: 33 mg
Fat: 14 g
Protein: 18 g
Saturated Fat: N/A