- 1 container (12 ounces) Dierbergs Fresh Cut Butternut Squash Noodles
- 1 cup diced red bell pepper
- 6 tablespoons Dierbergs canola oil (divided)
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound medium (26 to 30 count) shrimp, peeled leaving tails intact and deveined
- ¼ cup thinly sliced green onion
- 2 tablespoons white rice vinegar or white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon ground turmeric
- ½ cup shelled, roasted, and salted pistachios or lightly salted peanuts
On foil-lined jellyroll pan, arrange butternut noodles and bell pepper side-by-side. Drizzle 2 tablespoons of the oil over top; toss until well mixed. Season with salt and pepper.
Roast in 400°F. oven 6 minutes.
Place shrimp in single layer over noodles and bell pepper. Drizzle 1 tablespoon of the oil over top; season with salt and pepper.
Roast until shrimp are pink and opaque throughout, about 3 minutes per side.
Add green onion; toss until well mixed.
In 2-cup glass measure, whisk together the remaining 3 tablespoons oil, vinegar, lime peel and juice, honey, chili powder, cumin, and turmeric until well mixed.
Arrange butternut noodles on serving platter. Top with shrimp and drizzle with vinaigrette. Sprinkle pistachios over shrimp.
Serving Size: Per Serving
Fat: 20 g
Sodium: 144 mg
Carbohydrates: 15 g
Protein: 16 g
Saturated Fat: N/A