- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 package Dierbergs Fresh Cut Yellow Onion
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 package Dierbergs Fresh Cut Red Bell Pepper
- ½-1 jalapeño, minced
- 1 packet (1.25 ounce) McCormick White Chicken Chili Seasoning Mix
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, diced
- 8 ounces Burgers Smokehouse Ham Cut for Soups
- 5 cups low sodium chicken stock
- 2 cans (15 ounce) white navy beans, drained and rinsed
In a large soup pot, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add onions, peppers, and garlic; sauté until tender, about 6 minutes. Add all spices, salt, and pepper. Stir mixture to coat vegetables and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes. Add diced chicken and ham.
Add chicken stock; allow mixture to simmer for 20 minutes. Add beans and bring back to simmer. Serve with desired toppings.