- 1 Bob’s Signature Smokehouse Smoked Salmon fillet (5 ounces)
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed and drained
- 1 teaspoon snipped fresh dill
- Crostinis or crackers
Remove and discard skin from salmon fillet; flake salmon into large chunks and set aside.
In work bowl of food processor fitted with steel knife blade, process cream cheese, yogurt, Dijon, and lemon juice until smooth. Add salmon, capers, and dill; pulse several times to combine.
Serve with crostinis or crackers.
Serving Size: Per 2 tablespoons (without crackers)
Cholesterol: 20 mg
Fat: 6 g
Sodium: 81 mg
Carbohydrates: 1 g
Protein: 4 g
Saturated Fat: N/A