- 1 can (14.5 ounces) reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 box (10 ounces) couscous
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ cup Dierbergs extra virgin olive oil (divided)
- ⅓ cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro or Italian parsley
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 cups mixed greens, baby spinach, or baby arugula
- 1 container (12 ounces) Dierbergs Fresh Cut Black Bean Salsa
- 2 cups halved grape tomatoes
- 1 avocado, halved, pitted, peeled, and diced
- 4 tablespoons grated Sierra cotija cheese
In small saucepan, bring broth to a boil over medium-high heat. Remove from heat. Stir in couscous and garlic; cover and let stand 5 minutes. Stir in ¼ cup of the olive oil; set aside to cool to room temperature.
In 2-cup glass measure, whisk together lime juice, cilantro, cumin, salt, and pepper. Whisking constantly, add the remaining ¼ cup olive oil in slow, steady stream until well mixed.
Divide greens among 4 individual serving bowls. Top each bowl with couscous, Salsa, tomatoes, and avocado. Drizzle dressing over tops; sprinkle each with cheese.
Serving Size: Per Serving
Cholesterol: 5 mg
Fat: 40 g
Sodium: 82 mg
Carbohydrates: 67 g
Protein: 15 g
Saturated Fat: N/A