- 6 ears corn-on-the-cob, tassels and husks removed
- 4 medium red or Yukon gold potatoes (about 1 pound), quartered lengthwise
- Dierbergs olive oil
- 2 teaspoons chili powder (divided)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 can (2.25 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 jalapeño, halved, seeded, deveined, and finely chopped
- ⅓ cup snipped fresh cilantro or parsley
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
Brush corn and potatoes with olive oil. Sprinkle, ½, teaspoon of the chili pepper over corn.
Place corn and potatoes on oiled grid over medium-high heat; cover and grill turning occasionally until tender and lightly charred, about 6 to 10 minutes for corn and 20 minutes for potatoes.
Cool corn and potatoes slightly. Cut kernels from cob with serrated knife. Cut potatoes into bite-size pieces.
In large bowl, stir together mayonnaise, lime juice, and remaining 1½ teaspoons chili pepper. Stir in corn, potatoes, olives, jalapeño, and cilantro. Season with salt and pepper.
Serve warm or at room temperature.
Serving Size: Per Serving
Cholesterol: 12 mg
Fat: 23 g
Sodium: 397 mg
Carbohydrates: 27 g
Protein: 4 g
Saturated Fat: 4 g