- 1 cup Dierbergs flour
- 1 cup firmly packed Dierbergs brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup Dierbergs butter, softened
- 2 large Dierbergs eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups peeled, cored, and coarsely chopped ripe Bartlett pear (about 1½ pounds)
- 1 cup Dierbergs chopped walnuts
- Dierbergs powdered sugar
In large mixer bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, baking soda, pie spice, salt, and butter; beat at low speed until fine crumbs form, about 3 minutes.
Add eggs and vanilla; beat at medium speed until well combined. Fold in pears and walnuts.
Spread into 9-inch round baking pan that has been coated with no-stick cooking spray. Bake in 350°F oven until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean, about 35 to 40 minutes.
Cool in pan on wire rack. Dust top with powdered sugar.
Serving Size: Per Serving
Cholesterol: 69 mg
Fat: 15 g
Sodium: 294 mg
Carbohydrates: 45 g
Protein: 4 g
Saturated Fat: 7 g