- 1 can (15 ounces) lite coconut milk
- 3 to 4 tablespoons red curry paste
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 can (15 ounces) baby corn, drained and cut into thirds
- 1 red bell pepper, quartered, seeded, and cut into strips
- ½ pound snow peas, trimmed and cut in half
- 2 cups freshly shredded carrot
- 1 cup slivered onion
- 1 to 1¼ pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into bite-size pieces
- Hot cooked rice
- 1 package (0.75 ounce) fresh basil, thinly sliced (about ¼ cup)
In wok or large skillet, whisk together coconut milk, curry paste, and soy sauce; cook over medium heat stirring often until bubbly, about 2 minutes.
Add baby corn, bell pepper, snow peas, carrot, and onion; cook stirring often for 2 minutes. Add chicken; cook stirring often until chicken is no longer pink, about 4 to 5 minutes.
Serve over hot cooked rice with basil sprinkled over top.
Serving Size: Per Serving
Cholesterol: 31 mg
Fat: 9 g
Sodium: 566 mg
Carbohydrates: 15 g
Protein: 14 g
Saturated Fat: N/A