- ¼ cup Dierbergs butter
- ½ cup finely chopped onion
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 container (10 ounces) fresh baby spinach, coarsely chopped
- 1 can (14 ounces) artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 package (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella and provolone cheese blend
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Additional parmesan cheese
In large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add onion, garlic, and spinach; cook until spinach wilts, about 1 to 2 minutes. Stir in artichokes.
Reduce heat. Add cream cheese; cook stirring constantly until cheese melts, about 2 minutes. Add cheese blend and parmesan cheese; cook stirring constantly until cheese melts. Season with salt and pepper.
Place mixture in 1-quart baking dish that has been lightly coated with no-stick cooking spray. Sprinkle additional parmesan over top. Bake in 400°F. oven until golden brown, about 25 minutes.
Serve with toasted pita chips.
Serving Size: Per 2 tablespoons (without pita chips)
Cholesterol: 18 mg
Fat: 6 g
Sodium: 147 mg
Carbohydrates: 2 g
Protein: 3 g
Saturated Fat: N/A