- 1 package (4 ounces) diced pancetta
- 1 carton (10 ounces) sliced baby bella mushrooms
- 10 large Dierbergs eggs
- ½ cup Dierbergs flour
- ½ teaspoon coarse salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 package (8 ounces) shredded Italian cheese blend
- 1 carton (16 ounces) Dierbergs small curd cottage cheese
- 1 container (3.5 ounces) Dierbergs crumbled goat cheese
- 1 bag (5 ounces) baby spinach, coarsely chopped
In large skillet, cook pancetta over medium-high heat. Use slotted spoon to remove pancetta from pan; reserve drippings. Place pancetta on paper towel-lined plate; reserve skillet.
Add mushrooms to drippings in reserved skillet; cook stirring occasionally until liquid has evaporated, about 5 minutes. Cool completely.
In large bowl with hand mixer, beat eggs, flour, salt, and pepper until well mixed. Stir in cheeses, spinach, and cooled mushrooms.
Pour into 9 x 13-inch baking dish that has been coated with no-stick cooking spray. Bake in 325°F. oven until knife inserted in center comes out clean, about 35 to 40 minutes.
Sprinkle pancetta over top. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting into squares.
Serving Size: Per Serving
Cholesterol: 186 mg
Fat: 14 g
Sodium: 698 mg
Carbohydrates: 9 g
Protein: 17 g
Saturated Fat: 7 g