- 4 ears homegrown corn-on-the-cob, tassels and husks removed
- 1 tablespoon Dierbergs olive oil
- 1 bag (16 ounces) frozen baby lima beans
- 1 bag (12 ounces) fresh green beans, trimmed and cut in half
- 1 container (12 ounces) baby heirloom tomatoes, halved or quartered if large
- ¼ cup thinly sliced green onion
- ½ cup thinly sliced basil leaves
- ⅓ cup Dierbergs extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
Brush corn with olive oil. Place on grid over medium-high heat; cover and grill turning occasionally until lightly charred, about 5 minutes. Let stand until cool enough to handle. Cut kernels from corn with serrated knife; set aside.
Place lima beans and green beans in large pot of boiling water; cook until just crisp-tender, about 6 to 8 minutes. Drain well.
In large bowl, combine corn, lima beans, green beans, tomatoes, green onion, and basil.
In 1-cup glass measure, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, honey, and salt; pour over vegetables in bowl; toss until well mixed. Season with pepper.
Serving Size: Per Serving
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Fat: 12 g
Sodium: 282 mg
Carbohydrates: 30 g
Protein: 7 g
Saturated Fat: N/A