- 1 carton (6 ounces) nonfat Greek yogurt
- ⅓ cup finely chopped baby cucumber
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- ¾ teaspoon Greek seasoning
- 1 package (14 ounces) frozen tilapia loins, thawed
- Olive oil no-stick cooking spray
- 2 teaspoons Greek seasoning
- 1 container (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- Thinly sliced red onion, tomato, and avocado
- 4 flatbreads or mini naan breads, warmed (5½ inch diameter)
FOR CUCUMBER SAUCE: In medium bowl, stir together yogurt, cucumber, garlic, lemon juice, and Greek seasoning until well mixed. Cover and chill at least 2 hours to develop flavors.
FOR TILAPIA: Place fish on foil-lined jellyroll pan that has been coated with no-stick cooking spray. Lightly coat both sides of fish with cooking spray; sprinkle seasoning over both sides.
Broil 4 to 6 inches from heat source until fish flakes easily with fork and internal temperature is 145°F., about 3 minutes per side.
TO SERVE: Divide fish, feta cheese, onion, tomato, avocado, and Cucumber Sauce among flatbreads; fold to enclose filling. Serve immediately.
Serving Size: Per Serving
Cholesterol: 73 mg
Fat: 16 g
Sodium: 848 mg
Carbohydrates: 56 g
Protein: 43 g
Saturated Fat: N/A