- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken
- ¾ cup coarsely chopped celery
- ¾ cup halved red grapes
- ¾ cup Dierbergs chopped pecans, toasted
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon ground curry powder
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
In large bowl, combine chicken, celery, grapes, and pecans.
In small bowl, stir together mayonnaise, parsley, curry powder, salt, and pepper.
Gently stir mayonnaise mixture into chicken mixture until well combined. Cover and chill several hours before serving.
Serving Size: Per Serving
Cholesterol: 87 mg
Fat: 34 g
Sodium: 256 mg
Carbohydrates: 5 g
Protein: 21 g
Saturated Fat: N/A