- 1½ pounds tomatoes (about 6 medium), sliced
- ¼ cup minced shallots
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons Dierbergs extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup Dierbergs crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons slivered fresh basil
Arrange sliced tomatoes slightly overlapping in single layer on serving platter.
In small bowl, combine shallots, garlic, olive oil, vinegar, and salt until well mixed; drizzle over tomatoes. Season with pepper and sprinkle with feta and basil.
Let stand at room temperature 15 minutes to develop flavors.
Serving Size: Per Serving
Cholesterol: 7 mg
Fat: 9 g
Sodium: 311 mg
Carbohydrates: 7 g
Protein: 3 g
Saturated Fat: N/A