- 1 Dierbergs peeled and cored fresh cut pineapple (Produce Department)
- ¼ cup Pickapeppa sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Reserved 2 tablespoons fresh pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- ⅓ cup Dierbergs olive oil
- 1 pork tenderloin (about 1 pound)
- 2 tablespoons Pickapeppa sauce
- 1 bag (5 ounces) baby spinach
- 2 cups thinly sliced napa cabbage
- 1 red bell pepper, quartered, seeded, and thinly sliced
- ⅓ cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 fresh homegrown peach, halved, pitted, and diced
Cut pineapple into 6 rings; reserve 2 tablespoons pineapple juice for Vinaigrette.
Place pineapple rings on oiled grid over medium heat; grill until lightly charred and grill marks appear, about 2 to 3 minutes per side. Set aside to cool completely.
FOR TROPICAL VINAIGRETTE: In small bowl, whisk together Pickapeppa sauce, lime juice, pineapple juice, and balsamic vinegar. Whisking vigorously, add oil in slow, steady stream until well blended.
FOR PORK: Trim and discard fat and silver skin from tenderloin. Brush tenderloin with Pickapeppa sauce.
Place tenderloin on oiled grid over medium-high heat; cover and grill until internal temperature is 150˚F., about 20 to 25 minutes. Cover and let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
FOR SALAD: In large bowl, combine spinach, napa, bell pepper, and red onion. Drizzle some of the Vinaigrette over greens; toss until well mixed.
Divide greens among 6 serving plates. Top with pork, peaches, and pineapple ring. Serve with remaining Vinaigrette.
Serving Size: Per Serving
Fat: 13 g
Sodium: 173 mg
Carbohydrates: 14 g
Protein: 17 g
Saturated Fat: N/A