- 1 medium head cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons Dierbergs butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Dierbergs extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Italian herb seasoning
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
Remove and discard all leaves from cauliflower head. Using small sharp knife, cut off bottom of cauliflower stem so cauliflower sits level. Place head stem-side down on foil-lined jellyroll pan.
In small bowl, stir together butter, olive oil, garlic, Italian seasoning, and salt and pepper; brush over cauliflower, reserving about 1 tablespoon.
Cover cauliflower loosely with foil and roast in 375°F. oven 30 minutes. Remove foil, brush with reserved butter mixture, and continue roasting an additional 30 minutes. Sprinkle parmesan over top; roast until golden brown and cauliflower is tender, about 10 minutes.
Sprinkle parsley over top. Slice cauliflower into wedges and place on serving plates.
Serving Size: Per Serving
Cholesterol: 10 mg
Fat: 7 g
Sodium: 68 mg
Carbohydrates: 4 g
Protein: 2 g
Saturated Fat: 3 g