- 1 tablespoon Dierbergs extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups thinly sliced carrot
- 1 cup yellow bell pepper strips
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 cup slivered red onion
- 1 bunch broccolini, ends trimmed and halved
- 1 container (5 ounces) ricotta cheese
- 1 cup farro, cooked and drained according to package directions
- ½ cup Dierbergs walnuts, toasted
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Lemon wedges
- 6 tablespoons Classic Basil Pesto (divided) (see recipe link in Directions)
In large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add carrot; cook stirring frequently 4 minutes. Add bell peppers and red onion; cook stirring frequently 4 minutes. Add broccolini; cook stirring frequently until just tender, about 4 minutes.
Remove from heat. Stir in 3 tablespoons of the Classic Basil Pesto.
In small bowl, stir together ricotta and remaining 3 tablespoons Pesto until smooth.
Divide farro among 4 bowls. Top each with vegetable mixture, walnuts, and dollop of ricotta mixture. Drizzle olive oil over top and season with salt and pepper. Serve with lemon wedges.
Serving Size: Per Serving
Cholesterol: 22 mg
Fat: 27 g
Sodium: 502 mg
Carbohydrates: 57 g
Protein: 17 g
Saturated Fat: N/A