- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- ½ pound broccoli, coarsely chopped
- ½ red or green bell pepper, cut into ½-inch pieces
- 5 green onions, sliced diagonally into 1-inch pieces
- 8 ounces hot cooked Chinese noodles or rice
- ½ cup Dierbergs cashews, toasted
Cut chicken into bite-size pieces; set aside.
In 2-cup glass measure, combine broth, cornstarch, soy sauce, and garlic; set aside.
Heat wok or large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil, chicken, broccoli, and bell pepper; stir-fry until chicken is cooked through, about 4 minutes. Stir broth mixture into center of wok; cook stirring constantly until thickened. Stir in green onions; stir-fry for 1 minute.
Serve over Chinese noodles or rice. Sprinkle cashews over top.
Serving Size: Per serving with Chinese noodles
Cholesterol: 83 mg
Fat: 18 g
Sodium: 524 mg
Carbohydrates: 45 g
Protein: 36 g
Saturated Fat: N/A