- 1 cup wild rice
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh sage
- 2 tablespoons Dierbergs butter
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 container (18 ounces) Dierbergs Fresh Cut Butternut Squash
- 1 container (5 ounces) Dierbergs Fresh Cut red onion
- 3 cups seedless green grapes
- 1 cup walnut halves
- 3 tablespoons Balsamic Glaze
- 3 tablespoons Dierbergs olive oil
In large saucepan, bring 4 cups water to a boil over medium-high heat. Stir in rice and salt; reduce heat, cover, and simmer until rice is tender, about 45 to 55 minutes.
Drain rice well and return to saucepan; stir in sage, butter, syrup, lemon juice, and pepper. Set aside.
Meanwhile, place butternut, onion, grapes, and walnuts on large foil-lined 10 x 15-inch jellyroll pan.
In small bowl, combine balsamic glaze and olive oil; drizzle over grape mixture and toss until well mixed.
Spread into single layer and roast in 350°F. oven until grapes are soft, but still hold their shape, about 25 minutes. Stir into wild rice.
Serving Size: Per Serving
Cholesterol: 10 mg
Fat: 16 g
Sodium: 320 mg
Carbohydrates: 53 g
Protein: 7 g
Saturated Fat: 4 g