- 1 pound cauliflower florets (about 4 cups)
- 1 pound parsnips, peeled and cut into ½-inch pieces (about 3 cups)
- 1 pound turnips, peeled and cut into ¾-inch pieces (about 3 cups)
- 3 tablespoons Dierbergs olive oil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons Dierbergs butter, melted
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
Divide veggies between two foil-lined jellyroll pans that have been lightly coated with no-stick cooking spray. Drizzle olive oil over top and season with salt and pepper; toss until well mixed.
Arrange veggies in single layer. Roast in 375°F. oven 10 minutes. Rotate pans, stir veggies, and roast until veggies are tender, about 10 minutes. Place veggies in serving bowl.
In 1-cup glass measure, combine butter, garlic, and oregano; drizzle over veggies and toss until well mixed.
Sprinkle parmesan over top; toss until well mixed.
Serving Size: Per Serving
Cholesterol: 14 mg
Fat: 11 g
Sodium: 225 mg
Carbohydrates: 15 g
Protein: 3 g
Saturated Fat: N/A